If you increase (or decrease) the price of a Service, any existing, upcoming appointments for that Service will remain at their original rate. Any new appointments for that Service will be booked under the new rate. Additionally, the prices of Custom Gift Certificates will not change--they must be changed manually.
There's no need to cancel or rebook any existing appointments if you'd like for them to be under the new rate as well. To update any existing appointments to the new rate:
- Edit each individual appointment.
- Reselect the Service.
- Reselect the duration.
- Save the updated details.
Reselecting the Service and duration will update the appointment to the new rate.
To learn how to edit a Service, go here.
To learn how to edit an appointment, go here.
To learn how to change the prices of Custom Certificates, go here.
- All price changes are effectively immediately. Prices cannot be set to automatically change on a future date.
- Prepaid Service Credits will still reflect the original rate of the Service as when they were purchased. When those Credits are booked, the appointment will reflect the original rate as well.
- If you have the Reserve with Google integration enabled and update your prices in MassageBook, the Reserve with Google feature may take up to 24 hours to update with your new prices. During this time, a client may be able to book an appointment with the old pricing.