In addition to the General Intake Form, Amplify subscribers can create any number of custom forms.
To create a form, you can follow the steps below:
- Click Settings within your business profile
- Click Forms & Documents
- Click +Create new form
You will then reach the Form Settings page, where you can fully control when an email sends to a client to complete their form.
Within Form Settings are the following options:
- this must be a unique name for your form
Client type - New clients only, Existing clients only, All clients
- A new client is defined as a client that does not have a form on file.
- An existing client is defined as a client who does already have a form on file.
- All clients includes both client types.
- Note: if you are creating multiple forms for specific services or specific staff, it's best to set the form to All Clients. That way, the client will receive a form when booking the applicable services or staff, even if they have filled out a different form previously
- All services will automatically select all services in your menu, including any future services you may add.
- If you select specific services, then the form will only send when those specific services are booked
- All staff will automatically select any service providers added to your business, including any future staff you may add.
- If you select specific staff members, then the form will only send when those specific staff members are booked
- Client type - New clients only, Existing clients only, All clients
- This option will control when the client receives their first email to complete their intake form.
- This option will control when the client receives a reminder to complete their form.
- The reminder will only send if the client has not filled out their form by the time the reminder is scheduled to send.
Send request to update
- This option will control when the client receives a request to update their form and make any changes to items that may have changed.
- First email
- Customize the text included in the body of the email that the client will receive
Once you have selected the form settings that you would like, click Next: Customize form to build your new custom form
Once you reach the Form Builder, you will see a blank form. Options for using templates are coming soon!
On the right side of the page you will see the available form components. You can find more detailed information about each component here: Overview of Form Components
To add a component to the form, you will click the title of the component in the list, then drag and drop it within your form.
As the component is dropped into the form, you will see available options for the component.
After the component options are selected, the component will be added to the form. Hover over the component in the form to see options to Edit, Move, or Delete the component.
- Drag, drop, and customize any components you would like in your form.
- Click Save Form
Your form will now be ready to send automatically when appointments are booked!