Client's actively enrolled in a membership in your account can be moved to another membership seamlessly by following the steps below:
- Login to your MassageBook account.
- Select the Clients tab.
- Search for and select the desired client's account.
- Select the Memberships tab.
- Cancel the client's current membership: Pausing or Cancelling a Client's Membership.
- The client's remaining credits will still be redeemable during checkout
- Enroll the client in the new membership: Enrolling a Client in a Membership.
- When enrolling the client, select Edit beside their start date to adjust the date of the first payment for the new membership.
- Select Confirm Membership Purchase.
Note: Once the client's current membership has been cancelled, they will not be considered an "Active" member until their renewal date. This means that the client will be unable to bypass your prepayment rules until their payment for the new membership is completed.