To view a client's Membership credits, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select the Memberships tab.
- If multiple Memberships are on file, locate the Membership and find Credits to the right.
If the client's Membership start date is in the future, you'll see Membership pending under Credits:
If the client has credits ready to use, you'll see the amount of credits available:
A full description of all available credits will display under the Credits tab. All the credits a client has ever received and their expiration date will be shown in this section.
- The number next to Membership Credits in the header is the number credit groups that the client has. The number of line items shown below should match the number of groups shown in the header. A credit group is generated every time a membership is started or renewed. Credits are grouped based on when they were assigned, what services are included, and what the discount is.
- The expiration date is the rollover time, plus one additional month. For example, a Membership set to rollover one additional month would allow the credits to be used over a two month period.
- To view a more in depth history of when credits were added or redeemed, select the View Activity button in the Membership Credits header.
- To increase or decrease the number of credits in a credit group, select the Edit button listed in the specific group line item.
- When a group of credits is used up, the line item is not deleted. Instead, it remains in the Credits tab with "0" as the quantity. The purpose of this is to allow the business to add credits if they needed to.