MassageBook offers the ability to connect to a Stripe or Square account to your massage practice and accept any type of payment on your website or at checkout. A record of every transaction, including tips, is stored within the software, making it easy to view a client’s full payment history.
In addition to storing all your payment history in one location, connecting a Payments account to MassageBook also provides added benefits to help grow your income, create returning clients, and protect your business from last minute cancellations. These benefits include:
- Collecting payments 24/7 through online booking.
- Creating recurring income with Monthly Memberships.
- Requiring a minimum deposit or full prepayment during online booking.
- Selling Gift Certificates online and in office.
- Saving a client's Credit Card Information on File.
- Generating more Tips by allowing clients to add a tip during online checkout.
- Offsetting Credit Card Processing Fees with the Convenience Fee.
Both Stripe and Square integrate seamlessly with the MassageBook Manager mobile app, offering fast and easy checkout to help save you time between appointments. The processing fees for each processor are as follows:
Square: 2.6% + 10¢ for card-present transactions. 3.5% + .15¢ for manually entered/card on file transactions.
Stripe: 2.75% for card-present transactions. 2.9% + .30¢ for manually entered/card on file transactions.
For more information on connecting a payments account to your MassageBook Business, review the articles below: