By default, each Client is set up to receive text message reminders, review request emails, and Campaign and Autopilot emails if the features are activated within your Business Profile.
If a Client requests to not receive any of the aforementioned messages, you can deactivate each on a per Client basis.
To edit a Client's Message Settings, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select Message Settings at the top of their record to expand the menu.
- Uncheck any of the following based on the Client's preferences:
- Text Messages if the Client doesn't want to receive appointment reminders via text.
- Review Requests if the Client doesn't want to receive an email requesting to rate their appointment.
- Email Campaigns if the Client doesn't want to receive Campaign and Autopilot emails sent from your Business.
- Select Save.
- A Client can also unsubscribe from Campaigns and Autopilots on their own via any of those emails they receive.
- A client's Message Settings can only be edited through the desktop version of the software.