You can flag a Client to prevent them from booking online with your Business. The Client will no longer receive Campaigns and Autopilots sent from your Business either.
If a flagged Client attempts to book online with your Business, they will receive a notification that you are not accepting online bookings at that time and will not be able to proceed.
To flag a Client's record, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- At the bottom of the Details tab, check Flag Client to expand the page.
- Document notes in the provided field (optional).
- Select Add to SFS (Safety First System).
- Select Save to flag the Client and to return to your list.
- If you open a flagged Client's record, the Flag Client box will be checked and any notes you added will show.
- If you need to remove the flag, uncheck Flag Client and select Save.
- Flagging a Client does not prevent you from booking them on the Schedule.
- A flagged Client can still cancel or reschedule an existing Appointment from within their MassageBook account.
- A flagged Client can still respond to messages sent to the Client by the Business or Staff Member.
- A flagged Client can still use the Request Appointment functionality if you do not allow online bookings.
- A flagged Client can still leave a Review for a past Appointment.