To allow online booking through Reserve with Google (RwG), your Business must:
- Turn on its Listing in the MassageBook Search Directory.
- Activate online booking through MassageBook.
- Allow new Client referrals to book through the MassageBook Search Directory.
- Create and manage an active Business Profile on Google.
- Add an In Office Service that includes a description and price for each Service you want to be bookable through RwG.
- Add In Office availability for each Service Provider you want to be bookable through RwG.
Once the requirements are met, you can activate RwG by navigating to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Booking Rules to open Booking Rules.
- Check Allow online booking through MassageBook's Reserve with Google integration.
- Select Save to begin accepting bookings through RwG.
It may take up to 24 hours after activating the setting in Booking Rules before booking options become available through your Business Profile on Google. This time allotment allows Google to add your Service Menu and availability to RwG. Once the connection is complete, availability will update in real time for online booking.
- A one-time new client referral fee of 15% applies to all first time clients of your business booking via Reserve with Google.
- In order to establish a successful connection between MassageBook and Google, ensure your contact information in Business Details matches the contact information in your Business Profile on Google.
- The Reserve with Google integration will display in both Google Search and Google Maps. There can be some delay in the connection being made in both. For instance, the connection can show in Google Search before it shows in Google Maps and vice-versa. This applies to disconnection as well.
- Ensure your Google Business Profile is listed as an approved category. Wellness Centers and mobile services are not approved. Health Spas and Massage Therapy are approved.
- Prepayment will be required when a client books through Reserve with Google for business connected to Square or Stripe.
- Google does not allow bookings further than 30 days in the future through Reserve with Google.
- There is a delay between the time that you place an Appointment or Blocked Time event on your MassageBook Schedule and the time that Google removes the associated time slots from your Reserve with Google booking page. That said, if a client selects an unavailable time slot, they will be prevented from completing the Appointment booking.
- Service Categories will not translate to Reserve with Google.
- You cannot reorder how your Services are listed on Reserve with Google. MassageBook does not have control of how Google arranges your Service Menu on Reserve with Google.
- Reserve with Google Integration is not supported for Canadian businesses.
- If your business is in the Arizona time zone, then MassageBook may convert appointments booked through the Google integration from Arizona to Mountain Standard Time. For example, if a client chooses 2 PM in Reserve with Google then the appointment may end up as 3 PM in MassageBook. The recommended workaround would be to disable Reserve with Google or manually adjust the appointment times on your MassageBook Schedule.