The Sales by Staff report in your business' Sales section will give you detailed insight into what clients your Staff members have seen over a specific time period. The report does not calculate payroll or commissions, but it can be exported for your business' specific payroll needs.
To view income generated by a specific Staff member, use the Sales by Staff report found in your business' Sales section.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Sales.
- Select Reports.
- Select Sales by Staff.
- Enter the date range for the period that you want to report on.
- To view appointments performed by a specific Staff member only, use the Filter tool and choose the Staff from the drop-down. Complete this for a particular payment method, if desired.
- Use the Print option to the far right to print the report, or select Export to download a CSV spreadsheet of the data and sort the data however you would like.
In order to find the total price paid on the receipts that display as "Free" in the Sales by Staff report, you will need to:
- Identify the "Original Sales Receipt" number listed on the "Free" receipt.
- Refer to the Income by Payment Type report and identify the receipt that matches the "Original Sales Receipt" number from the "Free" receipt in the Sales by Staff report.