Add Out-Call availability if you travel to the location of your Client's choice. Enable Out-Call Settings to choose the places you'll travel to and to add Travel Time buffers in between appointments.
To choose your preferences, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select Availability.
- Select Out-Call Settings to open the Out-Call Settings window.
- Check your preferred Accept bookings from.
- By default, your Calculate Travel From address is based on what you entered under Listing > My Details. Select Edit to change the address if needed. Note: This address is for internal use only and is not displayed publicly.
- Enter the maximum number of miles you'll travel from that address.
- Select Show cities and all towns and cities within that mile radius will populate.
- To service all areas within the radius, check Select all.
- To service only select areas within the radius, uncheck each location on an individual basis.
- Enter Travel time buffers.
- Select Save to enable your settings and to return to Availability.
- Maximum distance is calculated from the center of your address's zip code to the client's address and is based on "as the crow flies."
- Travel Time is the amount of time you need blocked off on your Schedule before and after an Out-Call appointment. The default times are added to all Out-Call Services, but you can adjust them on a per appointment basis as needed.