If a client has Membership credits or discounts on their account that are associated with a Membership, they will show available to be applied during appointment checkout.
To apply a Membership credit when checking out an appointment on your Schedule, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Click on the appointment and select Check Out.
- Underneath the Service Description, the checkbox next to Use Membership balance to pay for this service? will be automatically selected:
- If you would like to change the credit being applied to the appointment, deselect and reselect the Use Membership balance to pay for this service? checkbox. A modal will display showing all of the client's Memberships with credits or discounts that include the Service you are checking out. Select the Membership credit you want to apply and click OK.
- The Cash Register will update with the new balance. Continue checking out as normal.
- The client's Appointment must be booked with a Service that their Membership's credits apply to. For instance, if the client is enrolled in a Membership that provides credits for a 60 min Deep Tissue Service, the credits cannot be redeemed for a 60 min Swedish. The same goes for duration--you cannot redeem a 60 min credit towards a 90 min Service.
- If a client has multiple Membership credits, the oldest credit will automatically be applied. When editing the credit, the oldest credit will display at the top of the list. This helps ensure clients use the credits that will expire first.