You can edit the current version of a SOAP Note to add or remove information as needed. All versions are stored and archived in a dropdown menu by the date each is saved.
To edit a SOAP Note, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select SOAP Notes.
- Type in Search Clients to find and select a Client to open their history.
- Locate and select the SOAP Note to open the current version.
- Select Edit to activate the fields and tools.
- Make changes as needed.
- Select Save to add the new version to the existing SOAP Note.
- When viewing a SOAP Note that has multiple versions, select the Current Version dropdown to access the previous ones.
- You cannot change the Provider when editing a SOAP Note.