When a Subscription Plan is renewed, it pays for the following month's features. For example, if your next Subscription Renewal Date is January 4th, you will have access to the features on your selected Subscription Plan until February 4th (when your Subscription renews again). For this reason, if you downgrade your Subscription Plan to FREE, your business will continue to have access to its premium features until your next renewal date. When your Subscription Plan renews the following month, it will renew on the Free Plan, and all premium features will no longer be accessible.
Note: If you downgrade from one paid plan to another paid plan, you're automatically placed on the newly selected plan. You're only moved down at the end of the renewal period if you select to move to the Free Plan.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Settings.
- Select Plans and Billing.
- Choose Cancel Paid Plan.
- Select Confirm Change.
- Premium features from your current plan will be available until the end of the renewal period.
- Cancelling your plan does not prevent you from accessing your account. You can continue to log in to your account to access client information, SOAP notes, Intake Forms, Receipts, and your Sales reports.
- Cancelling your plan does prevent you from accessing the Schedule and all other premium features.