You can cancel from within your Consumer Account as long as it's outside of 24 hours before the upcoming appointment.
To cancel an appointment:
- Sign in to your account.
- Locate the appointment under Upcoming Appointments.
- Select Cancel to open the Cancel Appointment window.
- Select Cancel Appointment to complete canceling.
If activated by the Business, an Appointment Cancellation notice may be sent to your account's email address.
- If canceling a prepaid Service, the prepaid service credit will return to your account to use for a future appointment. A refund can only be issued by contacting the Business directly.
- If canceling a prepaid Series, the session will be added back to your Credits to use towards a future appointment.
- If you attempt to cancel within 24 hours, you will be prompted to contact the Business directly in order to make any changes. Under Upcoming Appointments, select View Business to locate their information on the Contact page.
- If you have more than 10 upcoming appointments booked, only the first 10 show in Upcoming Appointments.