With integrated booking, you will be able to connect your MassageBook business with Facebook and Instagram. This will allow clients to quickly and easily book appointments directly from your Facebook and Instagram pages.
In addition to a Book Now button, Facebook will also display Showcase Services, which you can choose after connection. Showcase Services can be any service or series that is active and online.
To connect your Facebook and Instagram pages, follow these steps:
- Select the MassageBook business you would like to connect.
- Select Setup in the banner at the top of your business profile.
- Select Booking Integrations on the left side of the page.
- Select Connect my social account(s)
- Select Authorize to begin the Facebook/Instagram authentication flow.
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Continue through prompts.
- Within the Confirm Settings page, be sure to link your Facebook and Instagram pages.
- After completing Facebook authentication, you can choose up to 3 Showcase Services.
- To make changes to your Showcase Services, select Change Showcase Services
- If you do not connect to Instagram during the initial connection flow, you will have a Connect Instagram button which will take you through the connection flow again.
- Facebook and Instagram integration is available on all subscription plans.
- Appointments booked through Facebook and Instagram integration will not trigger New Client Referral Fees.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can connect MassageBook's scheduling to Instagram directly in the Instagram app. The steps are:
Open your Instagram profile.
Tap Edit Profile.
Select Contact Options.
Select Action button.
Select MB Connect.
- Follow the prompts to complete connection.