Depending on your Pre-Payment Rules, a client may pay a deposit during booking or may pay for the full amount of the service. If the client needs to cancel that appointment, you may also want to refund their initial payment, depending on your cancellation policy.
To cancel a prepaid appointment and process a refund for the initial payment, you can follow these steps:
- Tap the appointment you wish to cancel from any schedule view
- When viewing the Agenda view, you can swipe right on the appointment to find Cancel and No-Show options. If so, you can skip to step
- Tap the action menu within the Booking Details page
- Action menu icon:
- Select Cancel or No Show
- To cancel the appointment and refund the initial payment, select Cancel & Refund
- You can then select the refund amount, refund type, and enter the reason for the refund
- After selecting Process Refund, the appointment will be canceled and the refund will be processed.
- If refunding to a card, the refund may take 3-5 business days depending on the client's bank.
To cancel the appointment without refunding the initial payment, select Cancel - No refund
- If the appointment was fully pre-paid, you can also choose how to handle the prepaid credit.
- Choosing Keep Credit will allow the client to use the credit again in the future.
- Choosing Remove Credit will remove the credit from the client's record so it cannot be used again in the future.