To create a free MassageBook Consumer Account:
- Go here!
- Enter the required fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Repeat Password
- Select Create Account to send an activation email to your inbox.
- Locate and open the Activate Your Account email from The MassageBook Team.
- Select Confirm Account to complete activation and to go to your new account.
Alternatively, you can create an account when booking an appointment or purchasing a Gift Certificate through MassageBook for the first time. If an account doesn't already exist under the email address you enter, you'll be prompted to create one at that time to complete the booking or buying process.
- You will not be sent an activation email if you create an account during online booking or buying. The account is automatically activated for you.
- For existing Clients of Businesses, your email address on file with a Business determines your new or existing status with them. You're considered an existing Client if your account's email address matches what the Business has you under. You're considered new if it does not.
- Each Business has control over who can book with them. If a Business does not allow new Clients to book online, you will not be able to do so if using an email address that the Business does not have on file.
- You do not need to be an existing Client to purchase a Gift Certificate from a Business if they offer them for online sale. Both new and existing Clients can purchase Gift Certificates from a Business.
- Providers are not able to see a client's booking history with other providers. They can only view your booking history with their business.