**MassageBook now has a new and improved mobile app available! If you are using the MassageBook Pro mobile app, you will need to download the new MassageBook Manager mobile app to your device. The MassageBook Pro app can be removed from your device.**
To cancel an appointment in MassageBook Manager:
- View Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to cancel.
- Tap the appointment block to open Booking Details.
- While on the Agenda view, you can swipe right to see an option to cancel the appointment. If following this path, you can skip to step 6.
- Tap Options (...) in the upper right of the Booking Details page
- Tap Cancel.
- Add a Note (optional). These are for internal use only and display in the Activity section of the Client's record.
- Toggle Send cancellation to client on or off depending on your preference. If the toggle remains on, the client will receive a cancellation email.
- Select Cancel Appointment to cancel the appointment and to return to the Schedule.
Note: If canceling a pre-paid appointment, you can also process a refund or choose how to handle the pre-paid credit if no refund is processed. You can learn more here: Canceling a Pre-Paid Appointment