If you have your own website, we offer simple integration tools to add online booking into your site's pages. This allows both new and existing clients visiting your website to conveniently schedule appointments online. Once online booking for your MassageBook Business Listing is enabled, you have a few integration options to consider, including a Book Now Button.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Setup.
- Select Website Integration.
- Under Booking Widgets, select the Copy button next to the second option.
- Copy and paste the code onto your webpage between the and tags. Your embedded scheduler will appear wherever you place it, allowing clients to book online without having to leave your website.
- If you've never done this before, you'll want to contact the company hosting your own website about what you need to do to gain access. While MassageBook does provide the tools for website integration, it's beneficial to contact the company hosting your own website if you're experiencing technical difficulties with your own site.
- Please ensure your website is secure. To do this, you'll need to purchase and activate an SSL Certificate. If your website is not secure, clients can experience difficulties. In particular, clients will not be able to pre-pay for Appointments nor purchase Gift Certificates.