There are two types of calendars that you can access in your Google Calendar account--calendars that you create and own and calendars that are shared with you. You cannot create a sync to a calendar that has been shared with you--only a calendar that you own. To determine whether you are the owner of a calendar, see the steps below:
- Open your Google Calendar account on a desktop/laptop computer.
- Identify the Calendar you want to check on the left hand menu.
- Scroll your mouse over the name of the Calendar.
- Select the 3 dots that appear to the right of the calendar name.
- Select Settings and Sharing from the small window that opens.
- Check the Owner section at the top of the page (underneath the timezone setting).
- If your name or email address is listed, you are the owner of the calendar and it can be synced to Massagebook. If another name or email address is listed, you are not the owner of the calendar and so it cannot be synced to Massagebook.