Thank you for joining the beta testing period for our new mobile app! Below will be frequently asked questions that are applicable during this first phase of beta testing.
What am I able to do within the app during this phase?
- booking appointments
- editing appointments
- blocking time
- Stripe and Square boarded businesses can check out with credit card. All other pay types are available.
- View all staff within a business
- View the active/display online status for each staff
- View client details
- View contraindications, medications, and complaints entered on a client's intake form
- View notes and reminders entered on a client record
- View membership status
Can I continue using the current MassageBook app while testing the beta app?
Definitely! The current MassageBook app will keep working as it always has. So if you run into any troubles within the beta app, please let us know! Then you can switch back to the current app to make any changes you need.
What is next in line to be added to the beta app?
- Easier path to create SOAP Notes
- Full support for Stripe terminals
- Updates to client search
How do I provide feedback during the beta period?
Feedback can be provided at the following link: Beta Feedback
You can also access this link through the app itself by tapping the menu icon and tap "Send Feedback"
What happens when there is a new app update during the beta period?
Updates will install automatically as long as that option is set for apps on your device. Otherwise, you will receive a notification to update the app.
Why am I receiving an error when attempting to check out with Square?
In some cases when first installing the beta app, the connection to Square may need to refreshed. To do so, please disconnect and reconnect to Square within the desktop version of your account by following these steps:
- Log in at MassageBook.com
- Click Settings
- Click Credit Card Payments
- Click Disable beside Square
- Once disconnected, click Connect with Square and reconnect.