When the name of location of a MassageBook business is updated, an updated the information is immediately sent over to Google. However, Google can take some time to process the updated information and implement the updates in their search results. Unfortunately, we don't have any control over how long Google takes to process the new information but you can rest assured that Google will reflect the updated information in their search results within several days. So if after updating you business name or location, you still see your previous information in Google's search results, don't be too alarmed--it will be updated shortly.
Articles in this section
- I changed by business name and/or location. Why doesn't Google show the new information?
- Can Service Prices Vary Per Staff?
- Can Prep and Recovery Time Vary Per Staff?
- What Happens When I Increase Service Prices?
- How Do I Add Time to an Add-on?
- How Do I Sell Series Minutes as Opposed to Sessions?
- How Should I Handle Groupon Services?
- Why Do I See a Notification that My Business Has Been Claimed?
- How Do I Edit Specialties on My Personal Listing?
- How Do I Remove HTML Code from the About Page?