By default, a client's membership will renew each month on the date of their enrollment. For example, if a client enrolls on the 15th of the month, their card will be charged on the 15th of each month going forward.
The renewal date of a client's membership can be edited by following the steps below:
- Click Clients in the blue banner at the top of your account.
- Search and click the client's name.
- Click the Membership tab.
- Click Edit next to the Membership Renews On date.
- Click Edit next to the Billing date
- Choose the new future date for renewal
- Click Update Membership Billing Date.
The membership will then be set to renew on the new date selected and will continue to renew on that date for future months unless the date is changed again.