Intake forms will send automatically at the same time that the client receives their appointment reminder email. By default this is 24 hours before the appointment time. However, you can adjust this to send up to 48 hours before the appointment by following these steps:
- Select Settings in the blue banner at the top of your account.
- Select Outgoing Messages on the left side of the page.
- Select Client Messages.
- Select the gear icon next to Appointment Reminders to adjust the number of hours.
- Select Save to apply the changes.
However, the intake form will send automatically when an appointment is booked within that time frame. For example, if your appointment reminder is set to send 24 hours before the appointment time, but the client books a same day appointment, then the intake form will send immediately at the time of booking.
If you would like to send an intake form to a client before this timeframe, you can still send them manually by following these steps:
- Select Clients in the blue banner at the top of your account..
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select Intake Form to expand the menu.
- Select Email Form to send the request.