When a client enrolls in a membership, whether online or by the business, the credits associated within that membership are then added to the client's record, which will look like this:
To access this page, you will follow these steps:
1. Select the Clients tab in the blue banner at the top of your account.
2. Open the client's record.
3. Select the Credits tab.
The number next to the Membership Credits title represents the number of credit line items listed below. The information presented in the table is as follows by column:
Credits: The number of credits remaining for each discount group
Membership: The title of the membership enrolled by the client
Included Services/Add-ons: Any services or add-ons included in the membership
Discount %: How much the service will be discounted at check out when using a membership credit
Expiration Date: The date the credit will expire if unused. This is determined by rollover settings when creating the membership.
Membership credits will only be used at check out. So until a client's appointment has been checked out, all credits will appear within their record.
However, to help keep track of how many appointments have been booked by a client that are applicable within the membership, additional information will display as the appointment is booked by the business.
Using the example of a membership that offers 1 credit at no additional cost and 3 credits at a 10% discount, the appointment modal will appear as above when the first appointment is booked.
If a second appointment is booked during the month, it will update to show like the following:
Notice the number of credits remaining will update during booking, even if the first appointment has not yet been checked out.
Once an appointment has been checked out though, the credits on the client's record will update. You can click the View Activity link within the Credits tab to view specifics as to when the credits were used.
- In order for a client to book their appointment online as a member, the following must be true:
- The membership is listed as Active
- The client is actively enrolled in a membership
- The services included in the membership must be marked as Active and Online
- If a client's membership is cancelled, any remaining credits can still be applied during appointment checkout. However, the client will not be able to bypass prepayment rules during online booking like they could when they were actively enrolled in the membership.