Transactions processed by your Square account can be refunded up to 1 year after the transaction occurs. This applies to any/all credit card transactions that have been run through your Massagebook account. Once this window has passed, you cannot refund the money to the client's card and instead must decide on another means of refunding the client--cash, check, Venmo, PayPal, etc.
Articles in this section
- What are the 3rd Party Fees in my Square reports?
- Which devices are compatible with the Square integration?
- Working with Transfers in your Square Account
- What Happens When a Client Pays Online?
- How can I match a Dispute in my Square account to the Client in my Massagebook?
- Is there a limit on how far in the past I can issue a refund with Square?
- As a Canadian Business, can I use the Square integration?
- How to enable tipping in Square
- Why is Square No Longer Showing as a Payment Method During Checkout in Safari or Chrome?
- How can I confirm that my MassageBook account has access to my Square account?