Transactions processed by your Square account can be refunded up to 1 year after the transaction occurs. This applies to any/all credit card transactions that have been run through your Massagebook account. Once this window has passed, you cannot refund the money to the client's card and instead must decide on another means of refunding the client--cash, check, Venmo, PayPal, etc.
Articles in this section
- Is there a limit on how far in the past I can issue a refund with Square?
- As a Canadian Business, can I use the Square integration?
- How to enable tipping in Square
- Why is Square No Longer Showing as a Payment Method During Checkout in Safari?
- How can I confirm that my Massagebook account has access to my Square account?
- Can I use the Square Register or Square Terminal with MassageBook's Integration with Square?
- Updating Your Bank Account in Square
- Disabling Square
- How do I view Credit Card Processing Fees in my Square account?
- How Do I Export My Customers from Square?