You have the ability to sell Gift Certificates by Series. Series Certificates mirror the Series in your Service Menu.
All active Series in your Service Menu appear under your Series Certificates Menu.
To activate Series Certificates and to choose which available for sale, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Marketing.
- Select Gift Certificates.
- Select Service Certificates.
- Select In Office Services or Traveling Services (if applicable). Note: Clients are not required to provide an address when purchasing a Traveling Service Certificate, but they will be when booking online.
- Select Series
- Check Gift Certificate Available next to each Service that you want to be available for purchase. If the Service includes multiple durations, each one will be available as a Service Certificate.
- Series Certificates are purchased online under the In Office Service Gift Certificates or Traveling Service Gift Certificates section of your MassageBook Business Website.
- A Series must be Active and Online in order for the Series Certificate to be available for online purchase. If the Series is just Active, the Series Certificate can only be sold through the Cash Register.
- Changes to Series in your Service Menu also apply to your Series Certificates Menu.
- If a Series is modified or deleted, any previously sold Series Certificates will still be active and can be redeemed. The gift code that was generated at the time of purchase is good for the dollar amount of the original Series price.
- You must be subscribed to the Amplify plan to use these features.
- Connecting to Square or Stripe All Payments is required in order for Gift Certificates to be purchased online by your clients.