The verbiage clients see on their bank statements when you charge their credit card is referred to as the Statement Descriptor. While Square doesn't allow you to customize the statement descriptor in its entirety, they do allow for some customization. You can do so using the steps below:
1. Login to your Square account.
2. Select the Menu (3 stacked lines) in the top left of your account.
3. Choose the Account & Settings option from the Menu.
4. Select Business on the left of page.
5. Choose Locations.
6. Select a Location.
7. Update the Business Name & Nickname as desired. The Business Name and/or Nickname will display as a part of the statement descriptor that will show up on your clients' bank statements.
8. Select Save at the top right of the page.