At this time, the client cannot be changed on a prepaid appointment. However, you can use leverage Store Credit as a work-around:
1. Cancel the Appointment for the original client. Select the Late Cancel: charge option--doing so will remove the prepaid Service from the client's record while leaving their prepayment to you intact.
2. Re-book the Appointment in the correct Client's name.
3. Add Store Credit to the client record of the Client in Step 2. If you have not added Store Credit to a Client's record before, click here.
4. When checking out the Appointment, redeem the Store Credit to complete checkout. If you have not redeemed Store Credit during checkout before, click here.
- The payment will remain intact despite the cancellation performed in Step 1. Cancellation never result in a refund. The only result of a cancellation is whether or not a prepaid Service is added to the client's record. Using the Late Cancel: charge option prevents the prepaid Service from being added to the client's record.