A Google My Business account provides an enormous opportunity for visitors to find you when they're searching for massage and bodywork through Google Search and Maps. It's a powerful tool that can increase your visibility on Google and the number of bookings you receive through MassageBook's Reserve with Google integration.
Here are tips for how to optimize your Google My Business account to help you rank higher:
- If you haven't already, add or claim your business through Google My Business to manage it.
- Ensure your business name, address and phone number are accurate and that the information is consistent with how it's listed and formatted elsewhere online (your website, your MassageBook website, Facebook, etc). This information is indexed on Google Search and Maps and helps provide the foundation for your local rank.
- Keep your business hours up-to-date so that new customers have clear expectations for when you're normally available for appointments.
- Be specific when choosing your business category and attributes. Pick the category that's most closely connected to the services you provide, and add relevant attributes to help further describe what clients can expect.
- Write a detailed description. Tell the story behind why you started the business. What type of problems do you solve? What primary services does you offer? What are your goals as a bodywork professional? Encourage customers to take action and book today.
- Upload high quality, inviting photos to showcase your professionalism. Customers want to know what your space looks like before they book.
- Ask Clients to review you on Google. More quality reviews can lead to better traffic. Activate Google Reviews in MassageBook to make it even easier to collect them.
- Reply to all reviews, both positive and negative, that have been left on your Business Profile. This helps establish your reputability with Google.
- Activate the messaging feature. This lets you respond to customers who contact you directly through your Business Profile.
- Add posts to share business updates. Are you running a promotion during the month? Are you offering a new modality? Keep customers in the know about what's going on at your business.
- Activate Reserve with Google in MassageBook so that Clients can book appointments directly through your Business Profile.