In addition to asking for Google reviews through the MassageBook Review Request email, you can also send a predesigned Campaign that asks Clients to leave a review for you on Google.
This makes it easy for your existing Clients who might not receive a MassageBook Review Request email to review you on Google.
The Campaign template includes prewritten copy and the call-to-action button automatically links to the Write a Review page of your Business Profile on Google.
To send a Google Reviews Campaign, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Reviews.
- Select Google.
- Select Review Campaign and Send Emails Now to open the Design step in Campaigns. Note: By default, all required information is already filled in for you, but you can edit the subject, email copy and recipients if you prefer. Do not change the selected template. Only the default template links to Google.
- Select Save & Next to the proceed to the Schedule step.
- Select Send Immediately or Schedule a Send Date.
- Select I have reviewed the content and have verified it is accurate.
- Select Finish to send or schedule the Campaign.
Afterwards, you'll be returned to the main page of Campaigns, and your new Campaign will appear under the Sent or Scheduled tab.