To re-activate a client's Membership that is currently paused, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select the Memberships tab.
- Locate the Membership and select Re-activate.
- The Membership will continue to renew on its previous cycle, meaning the client's card will not be charged again until the renewal date listed.
Note: If you pause a Membership and then reactivate it before the renewal date, the client will fall back into their previous renewal cycle. If you reactivate the paused Membership after their renewal date has passed, a new renewal cycle will start when you reactivate the Membership.