To view all of your Membership clients by Membership group or enrollment status, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients.
- On the left-hand side, select Members to expand your Membership groups.
- Select All Members or a select group.
- Your Client List will filter to display all clients enrolled in the Membership.
- Use the arrows next to each column to sort the results by client name, start date, renewal date, or billing status.
- Click on a client's name to open up their client record.
- A badge with the Membership enrollment status will display next to the client's name any time you access their client record.
Note: The organization for which badges display is as follows:
- A Billing Error Membership badge shows over Active or Paused Membership badges. For example, if the client has one Active Membership and/or one Paused Membership and one Billing Error Membership, the Billing Error Membership badge will display.
- An Active Membership badge shows over Paused Membership badge. For example: if the client has one Active Membership and one Paused Memberships, the Active Membership badge will display.
- A Paused Membership badge takes least priority and will display only if the client has one Membership and it's paused.
- An Active Membership badge displays for the first Membership pulled and displayed on the Memberships tab. If the client has two or more Active Memberships, the badge name rotates between the two Memberships names. It does not display based on the basis of first or last purchased. This behavior is the same for two Billing Error Memberships and two Paused Memberships.
- Memberships badges will display when accessing Client Details from the Schedule, but will not display when accessing Client Details in the SOAP Notes tab of your Personal account.