If you connected a Membership client to the wrong Stripe or Square customer, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select Memberships.
- Locate the Membership and under Payment Information, select Edit.
- Next to the Stripe or Square Customer ID, select Change:
- Choose the correct client from the customer list and select Next:
- Choose from the existing list of credit cards, or select Add a New Card.
- Update the credit card for each Membership the client is enrolled in by selecting Edit:
Note: The payment method for each Membership must be changed, otherwise the previously selected credit card (tied to a different customer) will be charged when the Membership renews.