You have the ability to pause a client's Membership without deleting it or interrupting any previously earned credits that may be on file. Pausing a Membership simply stops the client's card from being charged and future credits from being earned. Any existing credits on the client's account can still be redeemed. The Membership can be re-activated at any time.
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select the Memberships tab.
- Locate the Membership and select Pause.
To re-activate the Membership, follow the steps 1-4 above and select Reactivate.
To cancel the membership completely, you can follow the steps above and click Cancel rather than Pause. This will cancel the membership and remove it from the client's record. If the client decides in the future to be a member again, they will need to re-enroll as new.
- Clients will be emailed a Cancellation Confirmation when a Membership is cancelled.
- Paused/Cancelled Members cannot book online using their remaining credits.
- If you require pre-payment, paused/cancelled Members cannot bypass pre-payment like active Members can.
- The Business can redeem remaining credits for paused/cancelled Members during check out.
- For clients whose Membership has ended, either because it was cancelled or completed, their card information will stay saved in their client record until one month after their last renewal. After that period, the card information is automatically deleted.