To add a Membership to your Service Menu, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Service Menu.
- Select the Memberships tab.
- Select Add New Membership.
- Enter a Membership Name. This is how the Membership will be titled on your public Services page, on your Schedule, in emails, and on client facing communication.
- Enter a Description. This will display on your public Services page so clients know is included in the Membership.
- Enter the Membership Price. This amount determines how much the client will be charged each month.
- Determine if you will allow unused sessions to rollover to the following month. If yes, select the toggle to enable the rollover setting. and choose how many months a credit can rollover.
- Determine if you want to automatically renew the membership every month. This means that the client's card will be charged automatically. If yes, select the toggle to enable the auto renew setting. Note: this setting cannot be changed after the membership is finalized so make sure it is configured correctly before saving in Step 13.
- If the Membership should stop renewing after a set date, select the checkbox to stop auto renewing and enter the number of months after which the Membership stops renewing.
- Note: this setting cannot be changed after the membership is finalized so make sure it is configured correctly before saving in Step 13.
- Note: The number entered in this box will match the total number of payments for the membership. Ex. If a "6" is entered in this setting and the client enrolls on Jan. 1st, their last renewal payment will be June 1st. If a "1" is entered in this setting, the client will be charged for the membership and it will immediately "Complete".
- Note: Credits will still be available for redemption after the membership has "Completed".
- Under Services included in Membership, you'll select all of the Services that are available at no additional cost (meaning its already included in the Membership price) or at a discount.
- With your Services in mind, begin by entering the quantity of the Service(s) the client will receive, and whether or not its provided at no additional cost or at a discount. If selecting the option for discount, enter the % off in the space provided.
- Select the Select Included Services button to view all active Services in your Service Menu and choose which are included in the Membership.
- If the Membership benefits apply to a specific type of Service, use the Filter by Category drop-down to select the applicable Services within that category.
- If the Membership benefits apply to Services with a specific duration, use the Filter by Duration drop-down to select the applicable Services with that duration.
- If the Membership benefits apply to all Services within the category or duration, select the checkbox next to Select All. Enter any part of a Service name in the Search bar to quickly locate a Service.
- Once you've added the first credit or discount, select Add another Service discount group and repeat Steps 1 and 2 above until you've selected all Services that are included in the Promotion at no additional cost and/or at a discount.
- Save at the bottom.
Let's say your Membership includes one credit for any 60 minute massage, and 10% off all other services, you'll start by entering 1 in the space provided, and will choose the drop-down for no additional cost:
From your Services list, you'll filter by Category > Bodywork and by Duration > 60 minutes. You'll select all Services displayed:
Your first discount group will display, and you'll see an option to add another Service discount group:
Repeat the steps to add another service discount group until you've added all applicable discounts to the Membership: