MassageBook's electronic SOAP Notes are seamlessly tied to each Client's record, making it easy to find past notes and create new ones for a full historical view. They’re also ultra secure and HIPAA compliant, so you’ll never have to worry about security issues.
An anatomical chart is included for a reference, and you can select on it to access deeper layers of the body.
There are two versions of the feature:
- Basic SOAP Notes let you manually type your findings into each provided field: Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan. This capability is included with all subscription plans.
- Premium SOAP Notes expand on Basic by giving you the ability to add notes to the body chart using the auto-create and draw tools. These capabilities are only included with Clinical or Master.
In order to access and use SOAP Notes:
- You must be the Business Owner or Staff of a Business Profile.
- A record for a Client must exist in the Clients section of that Business Profile.
- If Staff, your Permissions for that Business Profile must include Clients.
SOAP Notes can be created and viewed in two areas of your Professional Account:
- The SOAP Notes section of your Personal Profile.
- The SOAP Notes tab of the Client's record in your Business Profile. This can be accessed through either Clients or Schedule.
A copy of each completed, saved note is stored in the SOAP Notes tab of the Client's record for viewing, editing, printing and saving to your device.
- For simplicity purposes, all tutorials about SOAP Notes are completed through the SOAP Notes section of the Personal Profile.
- For HIPAA purposes, a SOAP Note that has been saved or saved as a draft cannot be deleted. The note can only be edited to include a new version.