Premium SOAP Notes include the ability to draw directly on the body chart. A variety of tools and colors are available.
To draw notes and findings on a new Premium SOAP Note, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select SOAP Notes.
- Type in Search Clients to locate and select a Client to open their history.
- Select +New Blank to open a blank SOAP Note.
- Select the Draw button to open the Draw on SOAP Notes window. Note: To zoom in to a deeper layer of the body prior to drawing, first select the Layers button and then select on the body chart.
- Choose a tool to use:
- Select Color to choose which color to draw with.
- Select Draw to freehand with the pen.
- Select Circle to outline with a circle or oval.
- Select Eraser to erase markings.
- Select 2px, 5px or 15px to change the size of Draw, Circle and Eraser.
- Select Undo to remove the most recent stroke(s).
- Select Redo to add back the most recent stroke(s) if undone.
- To use the Draw, Circle or Eraser tool, select and hold down on the body chart > move your cursor or finger around the figure > release to add the stroke.
- Select Save to save your progress, close the window and return to the SOAP Note.
- Add other notes as needed, and complete any remaining requirements.
- Select Save to complete the SOAP Note and add it to the Client's record.
Note: Your subscription must include Premium SOAP Notes in order to use the Draw tools. Simplify or Amplify only.