Use Google Search, Google Maps, or the Reserve with Google website to locate a Business that offers online booking through Reserve with Google (RwG).
Once you've chosen a Business to book with and are viewing their Google My Business listing:
- Select Book Online to open their Schedule tab.
- Locate the Service you want to receive.
- Select Book to proceed to selecting a date and time.
- Select your preferred Date.
- Select your preferred Time.
- Select your preferred Staff if more than one Service Provider is available (optional).
- Based on your selections, choose an available Date & Time that appears in order to proceed.
- Select Contact Info to verify or update your information. If you're not currently signed in to your Google account, you'll be prompted to do so. Note: A Google account is required to book through RwG.
- Select Book to confirm your appointment and to complete booking through RwG via MassageBook.
If activated by the Business, an Appointment Confirmation and Intake Form from MassageBook maybe sent to your account's email address. You'll also receive a confirmation email from RwG.
- Prepayment is not available through RwG at this time. All appointments booked through RwG via MassageBook must be paid in person.
- An appointment cannot be scheduled more than 30 days into the future when booking through RwG. No availability will show past 30 days from the current date.
- If you're existing Client of a Business and have an available prepaid Service or Series, that credit cannot be selected when booking through RwG. Available credit can only be used when booking directly through MassageBook.