To allow online booking through Reserve with Google (RwG), your Business must:
- Turn on its Listing in the MassageBook Search Directory.
- Activate online booking through MassageBook.
- Allow new Client referrals to book through the MassageBook Search Directory.
- Create and manage an active Google My Business listing.
Once the requirements are met, you can activate RwG by navigating to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Booking Rules to open Booking Rules.
- Check Allow online booking through MassageBook's Reserve with Google integration.
- Select Save to begin accepting bookings through RwG.
- In order to establish a successful connection between MassageBook and Google, ensure your contact information in Business Details matches your contact information in Google My Business.
- It may take up to 24 hours after activating the setting in Booking Rules before booking options become available through your Google My Business listing. This time allotment allows Google to add your Service Menu and availability to RwG. Once the connection is complete, availability will update in real time for online booking.