To allow online booking through Reserve with Google (RwG), your Business must:
- Turn on its Listing in the MassageBook Search Directory.
- Activate online booking through MassageBook.
- Allow new Client referrals to book through the MassageBook Search Directory.
- Create and manage an active Business Profile on Google.
- Add an In Office Service that includes a description and price for each Service you want to be bookable through RwG.
- Add In Office availability for each Service Provider you want to be bookable through RwG.
Once the requirements are met, you can activate RwG by navigating to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Booking Rules to open Booking Rules.
- Check Allow online booking through MassageBook's Reserve with Google integration.
- Select Save to begin accepting bookings through RwG.
- In order to establish a successful connection between MassageBook and Google, ensure your contact information in Business Details matches the contact information in your Business Profile on Google.
- It may take up to 24 hours after activating the setting in Booking Rules before booking options become available through your Business Profile on Google. This time allotment allows Google to add your Service Menu and availability to RwG. Once the connection is complete, availability will update in real time for online booking.
- Reserve with Google will display in both Google Search and Google Maps. There can be some delay in the connection being made in both. For instance, the connection can show in Google Search before it shows in Google Maps and vice-versa. This applies to disconnection as well.
- Prepayment will be required when a client books through Reserve with Google for business connected to Square or Stripe.