There are two ways a Client can access an active Gift Certificate Promo's page to purchase online:
- Through the Promotion's exclusive link that can be shared however you prefer.
- Through the Promotions section under the Gift Certificates page of your MassageBook Business Website if you elected to display it there. Locate and view the Gift Certificate Promo to open its unique page.
The purchaser will pay the discounted rate, but the gift code that's generated will still be good for the original amount of the Service or Custom Certificate.
Multiple Gift Certificates can be included in the same Promotion, but each one is purchased separately. If you create a Promotion that includes multiple Gift Certificates, each one will be listed on its page but will be purchased individually. Including multiple Gift Certificates does not mean that the Client is buying all in the same transaction.
Each Gift Certificate can only be purchased one at a time.
The online purchasing process is the same for both Gift Certificate Promos and standard Gift Certificates.
Once a Gift Certificate sale is complete, a gift code is generated that can be redeemed by the recipient at the end of online booking or by the Business when checking out an appointment.
To purchase a Gift Certificate Promo as a Client:
- Locate the Gift Certificate on the Promotion's page.
- Use the up and down arrows to select a Duration (if applicable).
- Select Purchase Now to proceed.
- Pick a Certificate Style and Select it.
- Enter the recipient's First Name and Last Name (optional).
- Select a Delivery Method:
- If Email, enter the Recipient's Email Address. Note: Enter your own if you want it emailed to yourself instead.
- If Print, it will be available to print once the sale if finalized.
- Enter To, From, and a Message to personalize the Gift Certificate (optional).
- Enter your Email Address.
- Select Continue to proceed.
- If you have an existing MassageBook account, enter your Password. If you don't, enter your Contact Information to create one. Note: Because the recipient may not be an existing Client of the Business, the Gift Certificate is stored and recorded under the purchaser's account.
- Select Continue to proceed to Payment.
If you selected to email, you'll see, "Nice! You just sent a Gift Certificate to email@example.com." The Gift Certificate will automatically be emailed to the address entered in step 6, and it will contain the Business's contact information, the gift code, and a link to the Business's MassageBook Business Website to book online.
If you selected to print, you'll see, "Success! Thanks for your purchase. Click the Print button below to print your Gift Certificate." Select Print Gift Certificate to print it. It will include the same information as the emailed version.