You can upload your own images to a Campaign if you're using the Blank Slate (or Empty) template or a Build Your Own template.
Additionally, all pre-made templates include a header photo, but you can add supplementary images to the body of the email as well.
To upload a new image or photo to a Campaign, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Marketing to open Campaigns.
- Select +New Campaign to open the Select Template step.
- Once you've decided which template to use, Select it to proceed to the Recipients step.
- Complete the Recipients step.
- Select Save & Next to proceed to the Design step.
- Select in a content box to open Edit Content.
- Select Images Gallery to open the Image Browser.
- Select the Upload Images tab.
- Select Browse to locate and upload a file from your device.
- Click and drag on the image to select the area you want to use.
- Select OK to add the image to Edit Content.
- Select Image to adjust the width and height (optional).
- Select Save Changes and Close to return to the Design step.
- Complete the remaining steps to create and send the Campaign.
Note: In step 9, select the MassageBook Images tab to browse the library or the Profile's Images tab to select a previously uploaded image instead.