You can create a subscription and set up recurring payments for a Client in Square.
To learn how to set up and process these payment types in Square, go here.
Note: Unlike checking out an appointment in MassageBook using Square Point of Sale, subscription payments that are generated and collected directly in Square are not automatically recorded in MassageBook.
If you've created a subscription for a Client in Square, you can manually record the Client's payment and add their credit in MassageBook.
To add a Client's credit in MassageBook once you've received payment for a subscription in Square:
- Go to MassageBook and create a Service or Series in your Service Menu specifically for the subscription.
- Go to the Cash Register and sell the Service or Series to the Client.
- When choosing a payment method, select Other to enter a description of your choice (e.g., Square Subscription Payment) so that you can complete checkout. A receipt will be added to your Sales and to the Account section of the Client's record.
- A Service or Series sold through the Cash Register is stored in the Credits section of the Client's record for booking now or a later date. You can book available credits on the Schedule, and Clients can book them online.
- Add a reminder to the Notes section of the Client's record if you wish to record any additional details about the Client's subscription.
- Repeat each time a Client's subscription renews.