Before your Business can accept MassageBook Gift Cards as a form of payment, your Business must:
- Turn on its Listing.
- Activate online booking.
- Allow new Client referrals to book through the MassageBook Search Directory.
- Connect with either Stripe for all credit card payments, Stripe for money transfers only, or Square + Stripe for money transfers only.
Once the requirements are met, you can activate the ability to accept MassageBook Gift Cards by navigating to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Booking Rules to open Booking Rules.
- Check Accept Gift Cards sold by MassageBook nationwide (USA only).
- Select Save to enroll in the MassageBook Gift Cards program.
- Only Stripe can be used to collect payment for an appointment paid for with a MassageBook Gift Card; therefore, at least one type of connection with Stripe must be made in order to receive MassageBook Gift Cards as a form of payment.
- If you're connected with Square + Stripe for Money Transfers Only, all credit card payments made by Clients will be processed by Square and sent to the bank account associated with your Square account. Stripe for money transfers only is just used to receive funds for an appointment paid for with a MassageBook Gift Card.
- If an existing client happens to purchase a MassageBook Gift Card and redeems it at a business they have visited before, the business will receive 100% of the payment.
- MassageBook Gift Card codes always begin with MB.