Even if a Client has prepaid for their appointment, you can still complete check out to record that it happened and to add a tip (if applicable).
To check out a prepaid appointment in MassageBook Mobile:
- Sign in to the MassageBook Mobile app to open your Dashboard.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to check out.
- Select the appointment block to open Appointment Details.
- Select Check Out to go to Appointment Checkout.
- Review the details to ensure that $0 is due.
- Select Next - Select Payment Method.
- If adding a tip, select Add Tip.
- Enter a dollar amount in the Tip field. The total due will update accordingly.
- Select a Payment Method for the tip to complete checkout.
- A receipt will be generated upon completion, and you can choose the delivery method.
- If not adding a tip, select Check Out > Finish after step 7 to complete checkout.
Afterwards, you'll be returned to the Schedule, and the appointment block will update to Checked Out.
- A new receipt is not added to Sales unless new income is recorded during checkout. A receipt for a prepaid appointment is generated on the date it's purchased.
- If adding a tip using a credit card, the card must be charged again even if it's the same one that was used to prepay for the appointment.