If a Client misses an appointment, you can record it as a No Show. The status is recorded in the Activity section of the Client's record.
To No Show an appointment in MassageBook Mobile:
- Sign in to the MassageBook Mobile app to open your Dashboard.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to no show.
- Select the appointment block to open Appointment Details.
- Select Cancel / No Show.
- Select No Show.
- Add a Note (optional). These are for internal use only and display in the Activity section of the Client's record.
- Select Confirm No Show to No Show the appointment and to return to the Schedule.
- If no showing a prepaid Service or Series in MassageBook Mobile, the item is automatically added back to the Credits section of the Client's record to book again. If you want to remove the item so that it's no longer available for use:
- Go the Credits section of the Client's record in the desktop version. Credits is only available there.
- If it's a Series, select to Edit the count remaining under Pre-Sold Series and adjust accordingly.
- If it's a Service, select to Remove under Pre-Sold Individual Services.
- If no showing a prepaid and you've decided to refund the Client:
- Adjust the available items in the Credits section of the Client's record.
- Go to Sales (desktop) and issue a full or partial refund as needed.
- Appointments marked as a "no-show" will display on the Cancelled Appointments Report.