Use Blocked Time to make yourself unavailable during a time that you have availability.
For example, if you have a doctor's appointment on a Monday at 2pm but have Monday availability from 8am - 5pm, add Blocked Time to that date and time to make yourself unavailable for online booking during that period.
To add Blocked Time in MassageBook Mobile:
- Sign in to the MassageBook Mobile app to open your Dashboard.
- Select Block Time.
- Select Select Staff to choose the Staff you are blocking time for. Note: Select All Staff to block the same hours for everyone.
- Select Select Date to choose the day you are blocking.
- Select Start Time to select when the Blocked Time begins.
- Select End Time to select when the Blocked Time ends.
- Add a Note (optional).
- Select Block Time to add the event to the calendar and to return to the Schedule
Alternatively, you can add Blocked Time by navigating to your:
- Select + in the top right corner to open the Add New menu.
- Select Blocked Time.
- Each Staff will have an individual block on the Schedule if you choose All Staff.
- When booking online, Clients can only choose start times that don't conflict with your Blocked Time. When booking on the Schedule, you can book appointments that conflict with Blocked Time. You'll be warned about the conflict and asked whether or not to proceed.
- If you are Staff of a Business, your Permissions must include Scheduling in order to add Blocked Time in MassageBook Mobile.