You can charge a credit card through Square's Point of Sale (POS) app if you're connected with Square and are checking out an appointment in MassageBook Mobile. Prior to checking out, be sure you're already signed in to POS on the device you're using and that your Square hardware is connected to that device.
To check out an appointment using Square POS:
- Sign in to the MassageBook Mobile app to open your Dashboard.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to check out.
- Select the appointment block to open Appointment Details.
- Select Check Out to go to Appointment Checkout.
- Select Next - Select Payment Method to go to Select Payment.
- Select Checkout with Square to leave MassageBook Mobile and to go to Square POS.
- In POS, use your preferred method for charging the Client's card.
- Complete any remaining steps in POS's checkout flow (tip, signature, etc.) to finish processing the card and to be routed back to MassageBook Mobile.
- In MassageBook Mobile, select Send Receipt to email a receipt to the Client or select Skip to bypass.
Afterwards, you'll be returned to the Schedule, and the appointment block will update to Checked Out.
- If you need to key in the card instead, select Enter Credit Card Number in step 7 to manually enter the required information.
- You will not see your Square product menu here. Square is the payment processor, meaning MassageBook is sending Square a total amount to be paid by a Square payment method. When you check out with Square, MassageBook is handing off the sale to POS to be paid.