You cannot invoice a Client directly through MassageBook, but you create an invoice in your Stripe account.
This allows you to email a request for payment, and the Client can submit the payment directly through the email.
To add a Client to your Stripe account and to generate an invoice for them:
- Sign in to your Stripe account to open your Dashboard.
- Select Home.
- Select Customers to open your Customer list.
- Select +New to open Create New Customer.
- Enter the Client's email address in Email.
- Enter the Client's name in Description.
- Select Create Customer to add the Client to your Customer list.
- Select Invoices.
- Select +New to open Create an Invoice.
- Select the Customer you're invoicing.
- Enter a Description for the invoice.
- Enter a Price for the invoice.
- Select Email invoice to the customer to pay manually.
- Check Include a Stripe-hosted link.
- Select Send Invoice to email the request to the Client.
To complete payment, the Client needs to select Pay this Invoice in the email, and they'll be directed to a secure link to enter their credit card information.
In the Invoices section of your Stripe account, you can view all invoice activity, including outstanding and paid ones.
Note: Payments created in Stripe are not automatically recorded in MassageBook. If you choose to manually record a Stripe payment in MassageBook after you receive it, select Other when choosing a payment method to enter a description of your choice (e.g., Stripe Invoice) so that you can complete checkout in MassageBook.