If you have the Square POS app installed on your device, you can use your Square card reader on with the full MassageBook desktop site on a tablet or phone. When you checkout transactions in MassageBook on a desktop or laptop computer, you'll be prompted to manually enter the credit card number, as Square card readers are not compatible with desktops or laptops.
- Download and login to the Square POS mobile app on your mobile phone or tablet. Ensure your device and operating system are compatible with Square.
- Navigate to https://www.massagebook.com and login to your MassageBook account on your tablet or phone.
- If you have the Square POS app installed on your device, you'll see the option for Square on the Payment Method page when checking out an appointment.
Note: If you do not have the Square POS app installed, you'll select Charge and manually enter the payment information.
Note: You will not see your business' Square Products Menu here. Square is the payment processor, meaning MassageBook is sending Square a total amount to be paid by a Square payment method. When you select Checkout with Square, MassageBook is handing off the sale to your Square POS app to be paid.
- Square will serve up their Square POS payments page. Use your Square device if charging a card, or select from another Square payment method and complete checkout. If you are using a Square bluetooth card reader, ensure that it is configured in your POS app prior to checking out in MassageBook.
- If tips are enabled in your POS app, they'll be offered up as normal during check-out. The checkout flow is Square's, so it should look just like what you're used to.
- Choose a square receipt option as normal, and select New Sale to be routed back to your MassageBook account. New Sale must be selected for the appointment to register as checked-out in MassageBook.